Medigap Overview

September 28, 2020 /// 4 Comments

You may already know that Medicare covers you up to 80%. A Medigap plan will take care of the remaining 20%. This means that whatever Medicare covers, Medigap will cover too.

Read More »

New to Medicare: Everything you need to know.

September 27, 2020 /// 6 Comments

Medicare is the United States federal health insurance program for Americans 65 and older, as well as people with certain disabilities or End Stage Renal Disease (ESRD).

Read More »

Senior65 partners up with CleverRx to provide prescription drug discounts of up to 80%

September 1, 2020 /// No Comments

Senior65 has decided to join CleverRx to keep lowering your health costs. By using this prescription savings card you can save yourself and your family up to 80% at the pharmacy.

Read More »

CA Medigap Birthday Rule 2020

August 11, 2020 /// No Comments

CA Senate Bill 407 has changed the California Birthday rule so residents of the Golden State now have 60 days after their birthday to switch Medicare Supplement (Medigap) plans. Even if you have a pre-existing condition, you can switch to an equal or lessor benefit plan during this time. This article is …

Read More »

Do I need Part D if I have a Drug Discount Card?

July 31, 2020 /// No Comments

Recent data shows that 46% of the population uses at least one prescription drug a month. With that figure in mind, it is only natural to wonder how best to save effectively. You may be asking yourself, “What is a drug discount card? When should I use it? Can I combine a drug discount card with Part D? As usual, Senior65 is here to answer your questions…

Read More »

Medigap Household Discount: what is it and who has the best deal

June 5, 2020 /// No Comments

As you are trying to figure out which Medigap plan is for you, you will surely encounter the term Household Discount. This is one of the many discounts that you can get with Medicare Supplements and we will explain in detail. It refers to a percentage off your Medicare Supplement premium

Read More »

How Much Does Medicare Supplement Cost?

June 3, 2020 /// 8 Comments

One of the most important facts to know Medigap is how much you are supposed to pay for it. This is not such a straightforward question as one might think. For starters, there are 10 different standardized Medicare Supplement plans .

Read More »

Confirmed Special Enrollment Period: COVID-19

May 23, 2020 /// 3 Comments

CMS has declared that individuals meeting the requirements listed in the original COVID-19 SEP announcement can enroll, dis-enroll, or switch Medicare Advantage and Part D plans until June 30, 2020.

Read More »

Health Net First Medigap to Cover Acupuncture and Chiropractic

May 15, 2020 /// No Comments

Acupuncture and Chiropractic serve as different ways to decrease pain or make it more manageable. Medigap Innovative G in California is now covering both of them.

Read More »

Medicare now covers Acupuncture: 2020 Coverage Update

May 12, 2020 /// No Comments

Until 2020, Medicare did not offer any coverage for Acupuncture, an alternative chinese technique based on inserting needles into the body to stimulate specific points. Now Medicare has finally decided to cover Acupuncture.

Read More »